Be An Encouraging Butterfly

Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 by Licu

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that confess His name."
Hebrews 13:3

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification."
Rome 14:19

It's obvious from what I received this morning that I have to be an encouraging person. Here in this context I believe I should do it with my mouth. That I should use it to witness about God's grace and also to encourage others with good deed. But what I am so warned is that I am mostly use my mouth to complain, complain and express my anger. Ohhhh what a sin... they are not at all encouraging to others who see me complaining and angry. I think, for all I have lived, those are the two things that are very hard for me to deal with. I would just cry at night when I realized that I was angry to someone that day or too many complains... but why did the next day I do it again? I know what's right but sometimes it seems I am blinded and spontaneously do the wrong thing. Ohhh... I hope, I hope and I pray I pray to be a better person each day... a person that can be a good witness for God, from my acts and my words.

God bless us all!

0 Responses to "Be An Encouraging Butterfly":